BMW sees China sales up 25-30 pct this year - CFO
BEIJING (Reuters) - BMW Group (BMWG.DE) expects its China sales to rise 25-30 percent this year, Chief Financial Officer Friedrich Eichiner told reporters in Beijing on Thursday.
BMW Group sold about 1.6 million cars worldwide in 2011. It sold about 426,000, another record, in the first quarter of this year.
(Reporting by Li Ran and Don Durfee; Editing by Paul Tait)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image