BMW sees China sales up 25-30 pct this year - CFO
BEIJING (Reuters) - BMW Group (BMWG.DE) expects its China sales to rise 25-30 percent this year, Chief Financial Officer Friedrich Eichiner told reporters in Beijing on Thursday.
BMW Group sold about 1.6 million cars worldwide in 2011. It sold about 426,000, another record, in the first quarter of this year.
(Reporting by Li Ran and Don Durfee; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead