Keira Knightley engaged to British rocker boyfriend
(Reuters) - "Pirates of the Caribbean" actress Keira Knightley is engaged to marry her musician boyfriend James Righton, her publicist said on Friday.
Knightley, 27, who was Oscar-nominated for her lead role in the 2005 film "Pride & Prejudice," has been dating Righton, who plays in British indie band Klaxons, for about a year.
"I can confirm that Keira is engaged to be married to James Righton," British publicist Sara Keene said.
No wedding dates or details of the engagement were released, in line with couple's low-key romance and few public appearances together.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program