- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St dips on more Europe woes
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK May 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks dipped at the open on Friday as fresh warnings about Greece kept investors away from risky assets while trading was expected to be volatile and light throughout the day heading into a long weekend in the United States.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 31.93 points, or 0.25 percent, at 12,497.82. The S&P 500 Index slipped 0.51 points, or 0.04 percent, at 1,320.17. The Nasdaq Composite dipped 1.47 points, or 0.05 percent, at 2,837.91.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this