Alternatifbank secures euro/dollar syndicated loan
ISTANBUL May 29 (Reuters) - Turkey's Alternatifbank said on Tuesday it had secured a one-year syndicated loan consisting of two tranches of 123.5 million euros ($155 million) and $42.5 million.
It said 20 banks, active in both domestic and foreign markets, participated in the loan which had a total cost of Libor +2.25 percent. ($1 = 0.7976 euros) (Writing by Daren Butler)
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute