Alternatifbank secures euro/dollar syndicated loan
ISTANBUL May 29 (Reuters) - Turkey's Alternatifbank said on Tuesday it had secured a one-year syndicated loan consisting of two tranches of 123.5 million euros ($155 million) and $42.5 million.
It said 20 banks, active in both domestic and foreign markets, participated in the loan which had a total cost of Libor +2.25 percent. ($1 = 0.7976 euros) (Writing by Daren Butler)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets