Alternatifbank secures euro/dollar syndicated loan
ISTANBUL May 29 (Reuters) - Turkey's Alternatifbank said on Tuesday it had secured a one-year syndicated loan consisting of two tranches of 123.5 million euros ($155 million) and $42.5 million.
It said 20 banks, active in both domestic and foreign markets, participated in the loan which had a total cost of Libor +2.25 percent. ($1 = 0.7976 euros) (Writing by Daren Butler)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |