India's Tata Motors says China to be No. 2 market for JLR
MUMBAI May 29 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors said China will be the second-biggest market for its Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) cars in the current fiscal year that began April 1.
China has been the major driver of profits, JLR's chief executive officer Ralf Speth told reporters on Tuesday.
China was the fourth largest market for JLR with 17.3 percent market share in the last fiscal year. Europe was the leading market followed by the U.K. and the U.S.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel