Publicis sees div payout of 33-35 pct in mid-term
PARIS May 29 (Reuters) - Advertising group Publicis expects to return to a "normal" level of dividend payout this year after reducing shareholder returns last year so as to buy back shares owned by one-time Japanese partner Dentsu, Chief Executive Maurice Levy said at its annual shareholders' meeting on Tuesday.
The payout ratio will be higher than the 25 percent paid out last year, he said, adding that a payout ratio of 33-35 percent was "not unattainable" in the medium term. (Reporting by Gwenaelle Barzic; Editing by James Regan)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment