Germany expels Syrian ambassador - source
BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany is expelling Syria's ambassador following a massacre in the town of Houla last week in which more than 100 people died, a government source said on Tuesday.
"The move was agreed in coordination with the United States, France, Britain and other partners," said the source, requesting anonymity.
An official announcement is expected later on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Andreas Rinke)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |