- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Germany expels Syrian ambassador - source
BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany is expelling Syria's ambassador following a massacre in the town of Houla last week in which more than 100 people died, a government source said on Tuesday.
"The move was agreed in coordination with the United States, France, Britain and other partners," said the source, requesting anonymity.
An official announcement is expected later on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Andreas Rinke)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this