India's Sun Pharma expects 18-20 pct FY13 sales growth
MUMBAI May 30 (Reuters) - India's Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd expects 18-20 percent sales growth in the current fiscal year that started in April, Managing Director Dilip Shanghvi said in an earnings conference call on Wednesday.
On Tuesday, the company reported an 85 percent jump in quarterly profit to 8.20 billion rupees ($146 million). ($1 = 56.1 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Ranjit Gangadharan)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter