BRIEF-Moody's upgrades TNB note to A2; outlook stable
May 31 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service upgraded Thomas & Betts Corporation's ("TNB") senior unsecured note to A2 from Baa2. The action follows ABB Ltd of Switzerland ("ABB"; A2/Prime-1/stable) extending a guarantee on the $250 million obligation and completes a review for possible upgrade announced on January 30, 2012. The rating outlook is stable, matching that of ABB.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |