BRIEF-Moody's upgrades TNB note to A2; outlook stable
May 31 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service upgraded Thomas & Betts Corporation's ("TNB") senior unsecured note to A2 from Baa2. The action follows ABB Ltd of Switzerland ("ABB"; A2/Prime-1/stable) extending a guarantee on the $250 million obligation and completes a review for possible upgrade announced on January 30, 2012. The rating outlook is stable, matching that of ABB.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Air France strike crisis deepens as both sides dig in