BRIEF-Moody's upgrades TNB note to A2; outlook stable
May 31 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service upgraded Thomas & Betts Corporation's ("TNB") senior unsecured note to A2 from Baa2. The action follows ABB Ltd of Switzerland ("ABB"; A2/Prime-1/stable) extending a guarantee on the $250 million obligation and completes a review for possible upgrade announced on January 30, 2012. The rating outlook is stable, matching that of ABB.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data