- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Valero Houston refinery reports emissions from FCC
May 31 (Reuters) - Valero Eneergy Corp reported emissions during repairs to a process bleeder valve located in a gasoline-making fluid catalytic cracking unit at its 88,000-barrels-per-day Houston, Texas, refinery, in a filing with the state pollution regulators.
"The leaking bleeder valve (fugitive component) and effected process equipment was immediately isolated," the filing with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality said.
Earlier, the company had reported the leak on a community line. Company spokesman Bill Day said that did not affect production.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this