Spain must tell Europe Bankia restructure plans -EC
MADRID May 31 (Reuters) - Spain must lay out its plans for the refinancing of nationalised lender Bankia to the European Commission, EC spokesman Amadeu Altafaj said on Thursday.
"What we need first of all is for the Spanish government to tell us its restructuring plans for Bankia, what options it is considering," he said. "From there, we will study the plans and see whether they comply with requirements for public aid."
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source