- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Man accused of kidnapping Cleveland women to face more charges
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Statoil awards $605 mln drilling contract to Maersk
OSLO May 31 (Reuters) - Statoil has awarded Denmark's Maersk a contract for chartering a new category C jack-up rig for the Dagny oil and gas field in the North Sea, Statoil said on Thursday.
The contract is valued at $605 million and runs for four years with two one-year options.
Production drilling is scheduled to start the summer of 2015.
(Reporting By Victoria Klesty)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this