Eximbank lends $100 mln to Vietnam Air for Airbus planes
HANOI May 31 (Reuters) - Vietnam's Eximbank has signed a credit agreement to lend $100 million to national carrier Vietnam Airlines to help it purchase four Airbus Industries passenger jets this year, the central bank said on Thursday.
The 10-year loan will help Vietnam Airlines take delivery of four Airbus A321s in 2012, part of its order for 26 Airbus planes for the 2011-2014 period, the State Bank of Vietnam said in a statement. (Reporting by Ho Binh Minh; Editing by Ed Lane)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter