Eximbank lends $100 mln to Vietnam Air for Airbus planes
HANOI May 31 (Reuters) - Vietnam's Eximbank has signed a credit agreement to lend $100 million to national carrier Vietnam Airlines to help it purchase four Airbus Industries passenger jets this year, the central bank said on Thursday.
The 10-year loan will help Vietnam Airlines take delivery of four Airbus A321s in 2012, part of its order for 26 Airbus planes for the 2011-2014 period, the State Bank of Vietnam said in a statement. (Reporting by Ho Binh Minh; Editing by Ed Lane)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade