Eximbank lends $100 mln to Vietnam Air for Airbus planes
HANOI May 31 (Reuters) - Vietnam's Eximbank has signed a credit agreement to lend $100 million to national carrier Vietnam Airlines to help it purchase four Airbus Industries passenger jets this year, the central bank said on Thursday.
The 10-year loan will help Vietnam Airlines take delivery of four Airbus A321s in 2012, part of its order for 26 Airbus planes for the 2011-2014 period, the State Bank of Vietnam said in a statement. (Reporting by Ho Binh Minh; Editing by Ed Lane)
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work