Medtronic Announces Date for 2012 Annual Meeting
Shareholders Invited to Attend Annual Meeting on Aug. 23, 2012
MINNEAPOLIS - June 1, 2012 - The board of directors of Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT), announced that the company's annual meeting of shareholders will be held at 10:30 a.m., Central Daylight Time, on Thursday, Aug. 23, 2012 at Medtronic World Headquarters, located at 710 Medtronic Parkway, Minneapolis, Minn. Shareholders of record at the close of business on June 25, 2012, will be eligible to vote at the meeting.
Medtronic, Inc. (www.medtronic.com), headquartered in Minneapolis, is the world's leading medical technology company, alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life for people with chronic disease.
Amy von Walter
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Medtronic, Inc. via Thomson Reuters ONE
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich