TABLE-Global manufacturing PMI index at 50.6 in May
June 1 (Reuters) - Following are details of the JPMorgan Global Purchasing Manufacturing Index for May. PMI Output Orders Jobs Deliv Stocks Inp New Prcs export April 51.4 53.1 51.8 51.2 50.2 48.5 56.2 51.7 May 50.6 51.0 51.4 51.6 50.9 47.1 50.0 49.7 The indicator, produced by JPMorgan with research and supply management organisations, combines survey data from around 20 countries including the United States, Japan, Germany, France, Britain, China and Russia.
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Putin warns of consequences |
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies