TABLE-Global manufacturing PMI index at 50.6 in May
June 1 (Reuters) - Following are details of the JPMorgan Global Purchasing Manufacturing Index for May. PMI Output Orders Jobs Deliv Stocks Inp New Prcs export April 51.4 53.1 51.8 51.2 50.2 48.5 56.2 51.7 May 50.6 51.0 51.4 51.6 50.9 47.1 50.0 49.7 The indicator, produced by JPMorgan with research and supply management organisations, combines survey data from around 20 countries including the United States, Japan, Germany, France, Britain, China and Russia.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB