TABLE-Global manufacturing PMI index at 50.6 in May
June 1 (Reuters) - Following are details of the JPMorgan Global Purchasing Manufacturing Index for May. PMI Output Orders Jobs Deliv Stocks Inp New Prcs export April 51.4 53.1 51.8 51.2 50.2 48.5 56.2 51.7 May 50.6 51.0 51.4 51.6 50.9 47.1 50.0 49.7 The indicator, produced by JPMorgan with research and supply management organisations, combines survey data from around 20 countries including the United States, Japan, Germany, France, Britain, China and Russia.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police