TABLE-Global manufacturing PMI index at 50.6 in May
June 1 (Reuters) - Following are details of the JPMorgan Global Purchasing Manufacturing Index for May. PMI Output Orders Jobs Deliv Stocks Inp New Prcs export April 51.4 53.1 51.8 51.2 50.2 48.5 56.2 51.7 May 50.6 51.0 51.4 51.6 50.9 47.1 50.0 49.7 The indicator, produced by JPMorgan with research and supply management organisations, combines survey data from around 20 countries including the United States, Japan, Germany, France, Britain, China and Russia.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped