Japan's Dentsu to buy Canadian PR firm Bos
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Dentsu Inc (4324.T) said on Friday it plans to buy Montreal-based Beauchesne, Ostiguy et Simard Inc (Bos) to grab more business in French-speaking parts of Canada and expand in the world's No.9 advertisement market.
Dentsu did not disclose the size of the deal. Bos had sales of C$23 million ($22 million) last year. ($1 = 1.0358 Canadian dollars)
(Reporting by Nobuhiro Kubo; Editing by Michael Watson)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote