Eastern Japan hit with magnitude 5.2 earthquake
TOKYO (Reuters) - An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.2 hit eastern Japan on Friday, shaking buildings in Tokyo.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries, and no tsunami warnings were issued.
(Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter