Eastern Japan hit with magnitude 5.2 earthquake
TOKYO (Reuters) - An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.2 hit eastern Japan on Friday, shaking buildings in Tokyo.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries, and no tsunami warnings were issued.
(Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead