French Open suspended due to bad light
PARIS (Reuters) - Sunday's action at the French Open in Paris was suspended due to bad light with Juan Martin del Potro's fourth-round clash against Tomas Berdych and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga's match against Stanislas Wawrinka incomplete.
Tsonga and Wawrinka were tied at two sets each, with Tsonga a break up in the fifth, while Del Potro led Berdych 2-1.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’