French Open suspended due to bad light
PARIS (Reuters) - Sunday's action at the French Open in Paris was suspended due to bad light with Juan Martin del Potro's fourth-round clash against Tomas Berdych and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga's match against Stanislas Wawrinka incomplete.
Tsonga and Wawrinka were tied at two sets each, with Tsonga a break up in the fifth, while Del Potro led Berdych 2-1.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand