- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Dollar firms before Bernanke, inflation dip hits sterling |
- IRS officials back on Capitol Hill hot seat over targeting
Euro gains 1 pct vs yen, hits session high
NEW YORK, June 4 |
NEW YORK, June 4 (Reuters) - The euro jumped 1 percent against the Japanese yen on Monday, pulling further above an 11-1/2-year low set the previous session.
The euro hit a high of 97.96 yen, well above Friday's trough of 95.57. It last traded at 97.86 yen, up 0.9 percent on the day, according to Reuters data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this