- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St rebounds after last week's decline
NEW YORK, June 4 |
NEW YORK, June 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Monday after a steep drop in the previous session that erased the Dow industrials' gain for the year, but analysts said there may be more declines now that indexes have fallen below key technical support levels.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 21.07 points, or 0.17 percent, at 12,139.64. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 4.27 points, or 0.33 percent, at 1,282.31. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 21.99 points, or 0.80 percent, at 2,769.47.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this