- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Russia's TGK-1 Q1 net profit falls 41 pct
MOSCOW, June 4 |
MOSCOW, June 4 (Reuters) - Russia's TGK-1 said first-quarter net profit fell to 2.75 billion roubles ($81.57 million) from 4.64 billion roubles in the year-earlier period, on the back of a decline in electricity prices.
The company supplies power to the city of St. Petersburg and is controlled by gas monopoly Gazprom.
($1 = 33.7117 Russian roubles)
(Reporting by Nastya Lyrchikova; writing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this