China Southern shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG, June 5
HONG KONG, June 5 (Reuters) - Trading in both A and H shares of China Southern Airlines Co Ltd < 1 055. HK> was suspended on Tu esday.
The trading in the H shares was suspended pending the release of price-sensitive information, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange. It gave no further details.
China Southern Airlines, the country's largest airline by fleet size, said on Monday its state-owned parent was considering injecting capital into the company to lower its debt level.
For a copy of the statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |