- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
GE acquires Brazil medical equipment maker XPRO
SAO PAULO, June 5 |
SAO PAULO, June 5 (Reuters) - General Electric Co said on Tuesday it acquired Brazilian medical equipment manufacturer XPRO as it seeks to expand its presence in Latin America.
Speaking at a press conference in Sao Paulo, GE executives did not disclose the value of the deal, though said it was financed with cash generated from operations.
XPRO manufactures x-ray machines used in cardiology, neurology and therapeutic radiology.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this