UPDATE 1-Denbury Resources raises 2012 production forecast
June 6 (Reuters) - Denbury Resources Inc raised its production forecast for the year after closing its $360 million acquisition of an oil field in Texas.
The company said the purchase of Thompson field in Fort Bend county would add 2,000 barrels of oil per day for the rest of the year.
Denbury increased its production estimates for 2012 by 1,150 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d) to 69,775-74,775 boe/d.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data