UPDATE 1-Denbury Resources raises 2012 production forecast
June 6 (Reuters) - Denbury Resources Inc raised its production forecast for the year after closing its $360 million acquisition of an oil field in Texas.
The company said the purchase of Thompson field in Fort Bend county would add 2,000 barrels of oil per day for the rest of the year.
Denbury increased its production estimates for 2012 by 1,150 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d) to 69,775-74,775 boe/d.
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- African leaders agree steps to fight runaway Ebola outbreak