Nova Corunna plant operating normally after fire
CALGARY, Alberta, June 6
CALGARY, Alberta, June 6 (Reuters) - Nova Chemicals Corp said on Wednesday operations at its Corunna petrochemical facility near Sarnia, Ontario, were not affected by a small fire in one of the plant's process units.
The company said the fire was quickly extinguished, with no injuries or off-site impact.
The Corunna complex produces as much as 40 percent of Canada's basic petrochemicals and processes 80,000 barrels of crude oil per day. (Reporting by Scott Haggett; editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report