CORRECTED-India's Gail has $1 bln ready to buy shale gas assets
(Corrects name of company executive)
KUALA LUMPUR, June 7 (Reuters) - India's GAIL (India) Ltd has allotted nearly $1 billion to fund purchases of shale gas assets in the United States and Canada, Prabhat Singh, director marketing of GAIL India, said on Thursday. (Reporting by Luke Pachymuthu; Writing by Ed Davies; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |