Japan's TonenGeneral to restart Kawasaki CDU -sources
TOKYO, June 8
TOKYO, June 8 (Reuters) - Japan's second-biggest oil refiner, TonenGeneral Sekiyu, is set to restart the 185,000 barrels per day (bpd) No.2 crude distillation unit (CDU) at its 335,000 bpd Kawasaki refinery, near Tokyo, in mid- to late-June after planned maintenance, industry sources said.
TonenGeneral acknowledged it has been conducting maintenance at the refinery's oil processing units for about a month since mid-May, but declined to identify which of the three CDUs at the plant was currently shut.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling