Suspected meth lab in purse shuts Missouri Walmart
(Reuters) - A Walmart store near St. Louis, Missouri was evacuated briefly on Thursday after employees confronted a suspected shoplifter and found what they believed to be a mobile methamphetamine lab in the woman's purse, a St. Louis County police dispatcher said.
Employees called police and the store was closed briefly while a hazardous materials team investigated.
Police arrested the suspected shoplifter and the store was subsequently re-opened, the dispatcher said.
No other details were immediately available.
(Reporting by James Kelleher; Editing by Eric Walsh)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow