Suspected meth lab in purse shuts Missouri Walmart
(Reuters) - A Walmart store near St. Louis, Missouri was evacuated briefly on Thursday after employees confronted a suspected shoplifter and found what they believed to be a mobile methamphetamine lab in the woman's purse, a St. Louis County police dispatcher said.
Employees called police and the store was closed briefly while a hazardous materials team investigated.
Police arrested the suspected shoplifter and the store was subsequently re-opened, the dispatcher said.
No other details were immediately available.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade