Valero Port Arthur refinery gasoline unit malfunctions-filing
HOUSTON, June 10
HOUSTON, June 10 (Reuters) - A gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracking unit (FCC) malfunctioned and was taken out of production on Friday at Valero Energy Corp's 292,000 barrel per day (bpd) Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, according to a notice filed with Texas pollution regulators.
Workers at the refinery were attempting to restore the FCC to normal operation, according to the notice filed with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source