Valero Port Arthur refinery gasoline unit malfunctions-filing
HOUSTON, June 10
HOUSTON, June 10 (Reuters) - A gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracking unit (FCC) malfunctioned and was taken out of production on Friday at Valero Energy Corp's 292,000 barrel per day (bpd) Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, according to a notice filed with Texas pollution regulators.
Workers at the refinery were attempting to restore the FCC to normal operation, according to the notice filed with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet