Valero Port Arthur refinery gasoline unit malfunctions-filing
HOUSTON, June 10
HOUSTON, June 10 (Reuters) - A gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracking unit (FCC) malfunctioned and was taken out of production on Friday at Valero Energy Corp's 292,000 barrel per day (bpd) Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, according to a notice filed with Texas pollution regulators.
Workers at the refinery were attempting to restore the FCC to normal operation, according to the notice filed with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'