- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Global shares grind higher, yen edges up on Amari comments |
BM&FBovespa sees Brazil IPOs resuming in 2nd half
SAO PAULO, June 11 |
SAO PAULO, June 11 (Reuters) - Brazilian companies face a "hard time" listing their shares in the first half of this year, but such transactions may resume in the second half, the chief executive of BM&FBovespa, Brazil's sole financial exchange operator, said on Monday.
The exchange might revise its projection for the number of initial public offerings and follow-on share sales this year, currently at 45, after August, Edemir Pinto, CEO of the São Paulo-based company, said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this