- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
Nintendo to cut summer bonuses by 20 percent : Nikkei
(Reuters) - Nintendo Co will cut its employees' summer bonuses by about 20 percent this year as a result of weak business performance, Japanese business daily Nikkei reported.
The video game giant reported its first annual operating loss of 37.3 billion yen ($469.65 million) in April on shrinking sales of its Wii gaming console and weak demand for its new 3DS handheld device.
The company has reduced executive compensations from last year, the newspaper said.
(Reporting by Eileen Anupa Soreng in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this