- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Euro zone solution is priority -French minister
PARIS, June 12 |
PARIS, June 12 (Reuters) - France backs fiscal integration in the euro zone but believes the first priority should be solving the crisis in the region, Europe Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said on Tuesday.
Speaking after talks in Paris with his German counterpart Michael Linke, Cazeneuve said euro zone leaders urgently needed to compromise on steps to pull the region out of a debt-induced crisis and find concrete measures to boost economic growth.
"We wish to continue the political discussion on the process of greater economic and monetary integrations (...) at the same time this cannot constitute the urgent response to the crisis we face," Cazeneuve told reporters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this