UBS hires joint head of corporate broking-memo
LONDON, June 12
LONDON, June 12 (Reuters) - David James will be joining UBS in September as joint head of corporate broking alongside John Woolland, according to a memo seen by Reuters.
James is joining from Citigroup, where he has worked for the last 15 years including nine years as head of corporate broking and more recently as joint head of the combined British banking and broking business.
UBS currently acts as broker or adviser to 34 companies in the UK's FTSE 100 index and a further 38 in the FTSE 250 listing. The bank added five new clients last year.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report