- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- Venezuela says taking steps to restore U.S. diplomatic ties
UBS hires joint head of corporate broking-memo
LONDON, June 12 |
LONDON, June 12 (Reuters) - David James will be joining UBS in September as joint head of corporate broking alongside John Woolland, according to a memo seen by Reuters.
James is joining from Citigroup, where he has worked for the last 15 years including nine years as head of corporate broking and more recently as joint head of the combined British banking and broking business.
UBS currently acts as broker or adviser to 34 companies in the UK's FTSE 100 index and a further 38 in the FTSE 250 listing. The bank added five new clients last year.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this