Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$1 bln of bonds
TORONTO, June 12
TORONTO, June 12 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it may buy back up to C$1 billion ($972 million) from as many as seven government bond issues in a cash management bond repurchase operation on June 19.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |