Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$1 bln of bonds
TORONTO, June 12
TORONTO, June 12 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it may buy back up to C$1 billion ($972 million) from as many as seven government bond issues in a cash management bond repurchase operation on June 19.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions