- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
Michael Kors Q4 profit soars, sees higher full-year profit
June 12 |
June 12 (Reuters) - Michael Kors Holdings Ltd reported on Tuesday that fourth-quarter profit more than doubled to $43.6 million and forecast higher sales and net income in the current fiscal year, citing growing demand of its luxury goods.
Michael Kors expects full-year sales of $1.7 billion to $1.8 billion, with a profit of $1.08 to $1.12 per share. For the first quarter, the company expects same-store sales to be up 35 percent and profits of 18 cents to 20 cents per share.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this