Safeway launching 5 store brand coffees for Keurig
June 12 (Reuters) - U.S. supermarket operator Safeway Inc is launching five types of filtered coffee pods compatible with Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc's Keurig machines under its own private label, a spokesman said on Tuesday.
The new products will differ from Safeway's existing private label cups for Keurig in that they will be filtered coffee. The prior products, two cappuccino flavored drinks and one hot cocoa drink, were instant.
The existing drinks were launched in January, according to Safeway spokesman Brian Dowling.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape