Macusani Yellowcake CEO Peter Hooper Discusses Uranium in Peru on Today's Midas Letter Money
Macusani Yellowcake Inc. is a Canadian uranium exploration and development company focussed on the exploration of its properties on the Macusani Plateau in south-eastern Peru. The Company owns a 99.5% interest in concessions which cover over 90,000 hectares (900 km2) and are situated near significant infrastructure. Macusani Yellowcake is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol 'YEL' and the Frankfurt Exchange under the symbol 'QG1'. The Company has 167,047,475 shares outstanding. For more information please visit www.macyel.com.
Midas Letter Money is the show about commodities, energy, and natural resources and the public companies who seek for and develop them. Hosted by James West and distributed to 450,000 installed subscribers to the Thomson Reuters Insider platform, the show is available at insider.thomsonreuters.com or at http://www.midasletter.com
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Midas Letter Portfolio Advisors AG via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |