UTi Worldwide Declares Annual Dividend of $0.06 Per Share
LONG BEACH, Calif., June 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UTi Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq:UTIW) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared an annual cash dividend of $0.06 per share on the company's ordinary shares, payable on July 23, 2012 to shareholders of record as of June 30, 2012.
About UTi Worldwide:
UTi Worldwide Inc. is an international, non-asset-based supply chain services and solutions company providing air and ocean freight forwarding, contract logistics, customs brokerage, distribution, inbound logistics, truckload brokerage and other supply chain management services. The company serves a large and diverse base of global and local companies, including clients operating in industries with unique supply chain requirements such as the pharmaceutical, retail, apparel, chemical, automotive and technology industries. The company seeks to use its global network, proprietary information technology systems, relationships with transportation providers, and expertise in outsourced logistics services to deliver competitive advantage to each of its clients' supply chains.
CONTACT: Jeff Misakian Global Vice President, Investor Relations (562) 552-9417 email@example.com
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs