- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states |
UPDATE 1-Sycamore delays Talbots tender offer by 2 days
* Offer to begin on June 15
* Talbots stock down slightly before the bell
June 13 (Reuters) - Talbots Inc said private equity firm Sycamore Partners extended the date of the commencement of its offer to buy the women's apparel retailer by two days.
Sycamore will now begin its offer for all outstanding Talbots' shares on June 15, the retailer said in a statement.
Sycamore struck a deal to buy Talbots, struggling with declining sales and high debt, on May 31 for $193.3 million or $2.75 per share.
Talbots stock was down two cents at $2.43 before the bell.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this