AOL shareholders re-elect board, reject dissidents
BOSTON, June 14
BOSTON, June 14 (Reuters) - Preliminary voting results show shareholders in AOL Inc re-elected all eight of the company's incumbent directors on Thursday, fighting off a challenge by activist hedge fund Starboard Value, Julie Jacobs, the company's executive vice president and general counsel, told the company's annual meeting on Thursday.
Jacobs noted that final results would be disclosed in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid