- British Prime Minister seeks answers after soldier hacked to death |
- Shares sink on U.S. stimulus pullback, Chinese growth fears
- RPT-Ford to close Australia auto plants
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- China factory activity shrinks for first time in seven months: flash PMI |
BTG Pactual to buy Colombia's Bolsa y Renta-source
SAO PAULO, June 14 |
SAO PAULO, June 14 (Reuters) - BTG Pactual, Brazil's sole listed investment bank, agreed to buy securities firm Bolsa y Renta, Colombia's second-largest equity brokerage, a source with direct knowledge of the situation said on Thursday.
BTG Pactual, controlled by Brazilian billionaire financier Andre Esteves, agreed to pay in cash and stock for Bogota-based Bolsa y Renta, controlled by the Vargas family and shareholders including Chief Executive Juan Luis Franco, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal has yet to be formally announced.
Calls to Bolsa y Renta's media office in Bogota were not immediately answered. BTG Pactual did not have an immediate comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this