- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Euro extends gains against dollar, at session high
NEW YORK, June 14 |
NEW YORK, June 14 (Reuters) - The euro extended gains against the dollar on Thursday as investors continued to shake out large bearish positions ahead of Sunday's elections in Greece.
The euro hit a high of $1.2604 and last traded at $1.2602, up 0.4 percent on the day, according to Reuters data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this