- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy |
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- End to Fed stimulus, China slowdown spark world sell-off
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
MF Global trustee, CME reach $130 mln agreement
WASHINGTON, June 14 |
WASHINGTON, June 14 (Reuters) - James Giddens, the trustee liquidating MF Global's broker-dealer unit, said on Thursday he has reached an agreement for CME Group to return $130 million in property for the benefit of MF Global's former commodity customers.
The agreement must be reviewed by the bankruptcy court and will not be implemented until it receives approval, Giddens said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this