- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
MF Global trustee, CME reach $130 mln agreement
WASHINGTON, June 14 |
WASHINGTON, June 14 (Reuters) - James Giddens, the trustee liquidating MF Global's broker-dealer unit, said on Thursday he has reached an agreement for CME Group to return $130 million in property for the benefit of MF Global's former commodity customers.
The agreement must be reviewed by the bankruptcy court and will not be implemented until it receives approval, Giddens said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this