- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
Potash build-up reflects lack of India sales-Agrium
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, June 15 |
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, June 15 (Reuters) - A dramatic build-up in North American potash inventories is largely due to a lack of sales to India, but the situation won't last long-term, the CEO of Agrium Inc said on Friday.
Agrium CEO Mike Wilson also said there may be two or three new potash mines built in the Western Canadian province of Saskatchewan by 2020, out of a number of projects that are in the works.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this