- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
MOVES- Old Mutual
June 15 |
June 15(Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OLD MUTUAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
The insurer named Paul Feeney chief executive of its wealth management business. Feeney, who is currently chief executive of Old Mutual's long term savings asset management business, joined the firm this year. He will take up his new role on Aug. 1. He has previously worked with BNY Mellon Asset Management, Gartmore, NatWest Investments and Coutts Group.
(Compiled by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this