REG - Tata Steel Limited - Public announcement for Open Offer
London Stock Exchange
We wish to inform you about the Public Announcement for Voluntary Open Offer ("Offer") for acquisition of upto 14,653,470 equity shares of face value of Rs. 10 each ("Equity Shares") from the shareholders of The Tinplate Company of India Limited (the "Target Company") by Tata Steel Limited ("Acquirer")
Pursuant to and in compliance with Regulation 6(1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations 2011, and subsequent amendments thereto, Acquirer is making a Voluntary Open Offer for acquisition of 14,653,470 Equity Shares at a price of Rs. 60 per share from the shareholders of the Target Company. The total consideration for the Offer is Rs. 87,92,08,200 (Rupees Eighty Seven Crore Ninety Two Lakh Eight Thousand and Two Hundred only), which is payable in cash.
This information is provided by RNS
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections