- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
TDC says Bank of NY Mellon has 5.67 pct TDC stake
COPENHAGEN, June 15 |
COPENHAGEN, June 15 (Reuters) - Danish telecom operator TDC said on Friday that Bank of New York Mellon Corporation acquired a more than 5 percent stake in TDC on June 13 and now has 5.67 percent of the share capital and voting rights.
TDC did not identify the seller of the shares.
Bank of New York Mellon now holds about 46.78 million TDC shares, TDC A/S said in a statement.
"The shares are owned indirectly, primarily via Newton Investment Management Ltd in its capacity as discretionary asset manager," TDC said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this