- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
At least 11 killed in second Baghdad blast: sources
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A second car bomb targeting Shi'ite pilgrims in Iraq's capital killed at least 11 people and wounded 27 others on Saturday, police and hospital sources said.
The explosion occurred in northern Baghdad, near where an earlier bombing killed at least 14 people and wounded 41 others during a major religious festival.
(Reporting by Raheem Kareem; Writing by Serena Chaudhry)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this