Eurozone to issue Greece statement-French finmin
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - Euro zone governments held "intense" discussions on the situation in Greece as voters there went to the polls on Sunday and are set to issue a statement, French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said.
"There were intense consultations this afternoon and there will very rapidly be a statement, which is prepared and will say how we want to broach the situation in Greece," Moscovici told France 2 television.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port