Eurozone to issue Greece statement-French finmin
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - Euro zone governments held "intense" discussions on the situation in Greece as voters there went to the polls on Sunday and are set to issue a statement, French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said.
"There were intense consultations this afternoon and there will very rapidly be a statement, which is prepared and will say how we want to broach the situation in Greece," Moscovici told France 2 television.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police