Eurozone to issue Greece statement-French finmin
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - Euro zone governments held "intense" discussions on the situation in Greece as voters there went to the polls on Sunday and are set to issue a statement, French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said.
"There were intense consultations this afternoon and there will very rapidly be a statement, which is prepared and will say how we want to broach the situation in Greece," Moscovici told France 2 television.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network