Eurozone to issue Greece statement-French finmin
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - Euro zone governments held "intense" discussions on the situation in Greece as voters there went to the polls on Sunday and are set to issue a statement, French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said.
"There were intense consultations this afternoon and there will very rapidly be a statement, which is prepared and will say how we want to broach the situation in Greece," Moscovici told France 2 television.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |